I was slightly overwhelmed . . . almost the entire hall was filled with 'our' photos ! ! ! Dude!
THEN . . . .
Right before Christmas I was notified that the billboard right off the freeway had just gone up with a photo of 'our' Tetons on display. New Years Eve we finally got down to take a peek!!!
What's my "middle name"? "HUMBLE-PIE!"
"Thank YOU Jerry and Donna for this amazing opportunity!"
15 comments:
What an eye! What a talent!! What a gift! You are awesome! Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us. Rexburg is a better place because of you. Donna
Berta-
It was great to work with you. You have a great natural talent for design. I am leaving you a comment here because I didn't want to sign up for another account, and it was required on Google. Please be a gracious boss in the future and allow your "assistant" to continue to hone his golfing skills!
My best--
Gerald Griffin
BYUI
Wow! Congratulations on your accomplishments! Your photos are amazing and you deserve all the recognition.
AWESOME! and i'm related.....!
Wow! Just wow!
What an amazing accomplishment. Congratulations Berta.
Oh wow my friend, this is fantastic, I got goosebumps reading this entry and can just imagine what this wall felt like when you saw it....I am so proud of you...and as a fan of your photography I am so pleased I know you :)
oh how wonderful! YOu do deserve it. the photos look GREAT! I can feel your joy!
Berta - even these are not my shots I am soooo excited...... congrats congrats congrats!!!!! You must be soooooo proud!!!!!!
It looks amazing!!!!
Congratulations! I can not wait to tour the new MC just to see your photos. The pictures of your pictures looks amazing! ;)
wendy
You are fabulous! I got a little lump in my throat when I saw the picture of you in the hallway with your arms spread out. What an accomplishment. You deserve it:) I can't wait to see them in person.
P.S. Now you know that I'm a big boob!
That is so exciting! Congrats on being a true PRO!
That's pretty fabulous. Congratulations on the showing! You deserve it with your wonderful photos.
Di
Congratulations Aunt Berta! I'm so proud of you and all your accomplishments.
You are so famous . . .and to think that I know you! Congratulations to both you and your cute assistant. The pic's are awesome, and the next time I get to the Burg I will check them out!
Post a Comment