
|ˈdredˌläks|
plural noun
a Rastafarian hairstyle in which the hair is washed but not combed and twisted while wet into tight braids or ringlets hanging down on all sides.
Journal Notes:
I LOVE this photo - I also LOVE this adorable kid! When Cortney and I were taking pictures Saturday at the wedding, I kept watching this kid (sorry, I don't know his name) as he was waiting for his sister to come out of the temple after her marriage. He paced back and forth with anticipation in his eyes to see his sister for the first time. I was obsessed with his dread-locks and his cute cherub-cheeks.
3 comments:
pictures just don't get any better than that!
Hey Berta, I check in on your great blog every now and then. I love the photos from Emlen and Conrads wedding so great. Cortney is so talented I loved their engagments as well. I love Emlen and Conrad too, I did there wedding flowers and they are such a great couple! Well anyway, just thought I'd leave a little comment. Have a great day!
That's Gabe! :)
Post a Comment