18 years ago on the 15th Feb my father was killed by his then 3rd wife with a Crossbow...seeing this in your photo's has just filled me with all those memories again...
Ohhhhhh Marcelle - That makes me SO sad!!!! I'm sorry - I promise, he only shoots squash in his garden!!!!!! . . . the squash makes me sad because it makes SUCH good bread!!!
My family saw me 5 months ago, am still the same weight...so besides the new phone nothing will be new for them, I had short short hair all my teaching dancing and aerobics career so this too will be nothing new to them.
I dont think its the fruit that has made the difference to WW...as only Banana's - grapes are two fruits with point value that now no longer do and I dont overeat of those fruits - Apples have always been free, oranges, kiwi's, pears - all free in the old WW program...I think its the bonus weekly points that one goes into ..not to sure..
My dad's murder was a huge story in South Africa 18 years ago, the woman who killed him sat in jail for 15 of her 25 year sentence...In SA there is no more death penalty, when Nelson Mandela came to power he scrapped that law and it was around that time my dad got murdered...she would have got the death penalty...today she is 50 and living a wonderful life with her family...she has a job, boyfriend and and and... She is planning on writing a book ( for money ) She's a woman who goes to church 3x a week...did while married to my dad as well...there are a few marbles missing in my opinion. She and her minister lover murdered my dad...she took the blame and 10 years later he died...so we will never know the truth...
Anyway... Thats enough of my babbling away... Enjoy your Tuesday...
4 comments:
18 years ago on the 15th Feb my father was killed by his then 3rd wife with a Crossbow...seeing this in your photo's has just filled me with all those memories again...
Ohhhhhh Marcelle -
That makes me SO sad!!!! I'm sorry - I promise, he only shoots squash in his garden!!!!!! . . . the squash makes me sad because it makes SUCH good bread!!!
Thanks for your lovely comment in my blog...
My family saw me 5 months ago, am still the same weight...so besides the new phone nothing will be new for them, I had short short hair all my teaching dancing and aerobics career so this too will be nothing new to them.
I dont think its the fruit that has made the difference to WW...as only Banana's - grapes are two fruits with point value that now no longer do and I dont overeat of those fruits - Apples have always been free, oranges, kiwi's, pears - all free in the old WW program...I think its the bonus weekly points that one goes into ..not to sure..
My dad's murder was a huge story in South Africa 18 years ago, the woman who killed him sat in jail for 15 of her 25 year sentence...In SA there is no more death penalty, when Nelson Mandela came to power he scrapped that law and it was around that time my dad got murdered...she would have got the death penalty...today she is 50 and living a wonderful life with her family...she has a job, boyfriend and and and...
She is planning on writing a book ( for money )
She's a woman who goes to church 3x a week...did while married to my dad as well...there are a few marbles missing in my opinion.
She and her minister lover murdered my dad...she took the blame and 10 years later he died...so we will never know the truth...
Anyway...
Thats enough of my babbling away...
Enjoy your Tuesday...
thanks for putting this blog post mom. it was great and made me feel good. you should do it two days in a row to make up for last year forgetting.
Post a Comment