Wednesday, June 30, 2010

team up thursday - "UNDER"

UNDER! Under what? That's what I thought about all week: under the table, under the covers, under the microscope, under the weather (forget about that one!), under a tree? What could I choose - definitely not under the weather! I was thinking 'water' but how could I get under the water without an underwater camera? Well, long story-short, I was going to have trouble with the water-thing because our town (believe it not) does not have a swimming pool! Ours got so old they filled it in with dirt!!! So, the next best thing - the water park! So, how about "UNDER the water bucket"? . . . That's fair, right? Morgie did just that and got hit full force standing UNDER the red water bucket and she didn't mind it at all - ahhhhhhhhhhhh, so cool! (note: opps, sorry for the signature on the photo - didn't notice it until I posted it!!!!)

team up thursday - diptych "UNDER"

Corey and I were both thinking water this week - 'so' seasonal!!! Look! Sugar Bear is going under for the first time (according to Corey) at her swimming lesson. BTW, I love the cool, calming colors and geometric design in the pool. Sugar is just as cute UNDER the water as she is above it - she isn't even holding her nose! Bravo, little-miss Sugar and great job, partner!

Be sure and SWIM on over to Megan's and HipMama's for more Team Up Thursday!

PLEASEEEEEEEE, check YESTERDAY'S post and help vote for my photos I entered in the "Reasons to Love Idaho" photo contest!!!! Thanks so much! Hugs to everyone!

12 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

I just love our Diptych this week. So watery....kills me that we both chose that to focus on. :) THanks for the fun.

Be sure to email me the new theme. :)

Privet and Holly said...

Fantastic photos, as ALWAYS! I love how you captured the water so beautifully. I'm going to check out the other post that you mentioned, now...And, btw, your music is just lovely, too! xx Suzanne

Andrea said...

What a fantastic shot - that water looks almost solid, I love love love it!

Kerstin said...

PERFECT PERFEC PERFECT - seems my comments are boring as always the same but I can't say it in other words - blown away by the ideas and the photos :)
BRILLIANT!

Marcelle said...

Another team like Kerstin and I that thought in the same direction, funny how that happens.

Both photo's are great
I love the way you captured all the water around _ have not managed that yes....well done.

Jen said...

Awesome water shots this week. I love how you captured the water. Amazing job.

Cara said...

I love that your theme was under but it could have also been water. Great Job!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Good photography and so are your entries in the contest. I had a look and voted - good luck!
Judith

HipMomma said...

Under could've been anything but both of you got under water shots?? Way cool. Great great action shot.

Megan said...

love the expression on her face as she waits for the splash to finish -- what a fabulous capture! are you sure you two didn't do WATER this week ;)?

The Gathering Place said...

I think a water park is a great place for a photo shoot. You did a great job capturing the theme and what a great way to remember a fun day.

P.S. My daughter is moving to Idaho Falls while her husband does an internship. I think that is a beautiful area.

The Life of the Halls said...

I Like your picture Mom Boice, I have one of my daughter that is somewhat similar to that one.