Thursday, March 17, 2011

would you think less of me if . . .


It's St. Patrick's Day! Ahhhhhh, would you think less of me if I told you, "I don't do St. Patrick's Day!" If they came up with green Cadbury Eggs, I would consider it! My husband even served a mission to Ireland and lived there for 2 1/2 years. I do LOVE green though - with the days lasting longer, snow melting and grass (under the snow) turning greener - I do love, love, love green! Oh well, now you know - do you think less of me?

Kandee is in having her ACL repaired this morning - Shawn is with her and the kids are in school. I'll be taking in a few meals this week - just not sure when. She's having it done at a surgical center so there's a chance she could be coming home sometime today? They do have insurance so that will help.

Whitney is coming with the kids today - she has a few hair appointments and Heather and I are going to do a little photo-shoot with the kids at the studio (innov8) - should be fun.

I was asked to put a display of photographs at the Chamber for the month of May - so have been working on that. I think that will come with a pretty hefty price tag - but I guess I can then sell them when the display is over!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We don't do St. Pat's Day either.

Di

Marcelle said...

Today would have been my grandfathers birthday....he was born in Ireland in 1901 and died in South Africa when I was 17 years old
He was named Patrick Hyland, so this day means a lot to me, I remember a great man who was born on this day...no other reason.

sessionsboys@yahoo.com said...

I love corned beef and cabbage and green jello and key lime pie. This year is the first in many that I haven't made leprechaun prints and green toilet water at school. I kind of missed it this year.

Lisa Tucker said...

We do St. Patricks Day. I was married on this day. I do the whole Irish dinner. I am not even Irish, but I love it!. I am glad you like green!