Called Bodin tonight and sang (poor kid) Happy Bday to this 2 year old! He thought it was funny (it was)! Whit said they would be down our way this Monday - looking for housing and work. Then, they'll move back down the end of September. It's for sure as they've told their work places they would be leaving. I'm sure they did a little screaming! Whitney moved away from our little town years and years ago and has only been back, from time to time to visit! She's been gone for 12 years and now coming home (close by) to raise her little baby-bod. My heart is leaping for joy . . . well, you get the picture!
Bob and I took the dogs for a walk to our favorite secluded place - where they can run and not worry about getting run over. Bob talked about his new job and some of the things he's been doing. He seems happy with what's going on and what he's in charge of. He seems really busy - every time I call he's in a meeting! That's a good sign. We had a good walk and a good talk about stuff. We're definitely moving into a new stage of our lives - more freedom, maybe even be able to travel in a few years!?!?!
I was to go to Utah to help Cameron today - but found out Cam would not be gone as long as he thought so decided Leah would stay in Arizona until he returned. I'll miss my little vacation from 'The Burg' but I'll survive. I really love traveling south - like it a little more each time I go! Maybe in October!
Shade picked up his stuff this afternoon after work - his parents got home from camping. It was so fun to have him here and hang out with him. He's pretty quiet these days - but we had a chance to talk a little - he's an amazing kid and it's quiet around these parts once again.
1 comment:
Oh, oh, oh! So many things happening. How totally awesome that Whitney will be close with her family!!!!!!!
Post a Comment