
Friday afternoon we all met up north for Kelton's BIG day! It was a small group but everyone who was there really wanted to be there - and for that matter, there were many who couldn't make it that would have loved to come! The Stake President, Bishop and pianist from the ward were there and, of course, Kellie and her little family.

Family in attendance: Grandma Great Ward, Bob and I (of course, no pics of me cause I was behind the camera!), Tyler and Nicole. Brian and Bob did the ordinance work I led the music as we sang and I gave a talk directed to Kelton about his special day. Haven't had a 'hot flash' for a long time UNTIL I stood up to speak (wham-bang-kaboom #@?!*% it happened!) I had a hot flash! Not sure what my face looked like BUT, I was boiling! Haha!
2 comments:
Yahoo! Congratulations! So handsome!
I LOVE those pictures. So greatful for them. I would like to send some to Charlotte and Rob since they were not able to be here for his special day. Thanks so much.
Post a Comment