Saturday, September 19, 2009

mesa falls spendor

"a special place"
a special place

"mesa falls spendor"
mesa falls spendor

"fall" - mesa falls
mesa falls 'fall'

mesa falls - "wisdom"
This rock reminds me of the face of a wise-old-person who has knowledge and wisdom from living so long - this rock has seen many sunrises and sunsets. If you look close, you can see a face in the rock - sweet!
mesa falls - "wisdom"

mesa falls - "wipeout"
mesa falls drop-off

mesa falls - "whimsey" -messing with shutter-speed
mesa falls whimsey

mesa falls - "final resting place"
I just decided you can bury me on the banks of the Mesa - see, right down there on the shoreline - just over there on the left! With Cortney and Brian's kayaking skills I think this might be possible!
mesa falls delight


mesa falls - "downstream"
mesa falls formations

mesa falls - "perspective"
To give some 'perspective' to the falls, I shot this to show the scale of the falls to the people on the observation deck (right hand side/middle). For someone who has never been here before, it gives you an idea of how massive this place is.
mesa falls visitor

Note: All praise and glory go to my assistant, Bobby B! He's the 'pwo-fessional'!

6 comments:

Griffin said...

Great Photos!!!! You get better every shot you take! Keep it up.

cort said...

DUDE! These photos are all amazing, you could totally sell them! Those are professional pics there! NICE JOB. Ash and I said the same thing that Griff said, "she gets better everyday!"

ali said...

i agree with cort. sell these! I love the different things you did with shutter speed. did you use a tripod, i'm assuming?

bBchronicles said...

Ali -
I did use a tripod and have taken advice from PRO photographers - they say, "marry your tripod" SO, I've taken it to heart and the pictures are beginning to show a different quality!

Grif & Cort -
THANKS DUDES, that means a lot to me!

Memories Of Mine said...

Berta: this a an absolute beautiful spot.

bBchronicles said...

Liss -
This is the type of place you want to pack breakfast, lunch and dinner and stay the day (or longer). The roar of the falls is so soothing! Thanks for dropping by!