
I loved the sparkles in the snow and the fog up against the 'bench' of the hill as it was leaving for the morning and you can see the water wheel high up on the 'bench' obscured by the fog.


Journal Notes:
What a beautiful start to a morning when fog left evidence of it's being there by covering all the trees, bushes, fences, animals, cars with hoar-frost. Such a weird name to such a beautiful 'touch' of nature. I was heading to the club to workout and got side-tracked several times to take pictures.
After a few injuries, lots of excuses and several pounds of body fat, I'm back in the gym! Okay, my advice: don't EVER stop because the RESTART is wayyyyy tooooooo ugly!!! But, I'm happy to be back - feeling all the aches and pains the next morning. Nope, it's not a New Year's resolution just a wake-up call that with every passing day I'm getting o.l.d.e.r. - so if I want to stick around and see lots of grand babies arrive, I'd better get on the stick!!! Oh, BTW, I have #14 grand baby arriving approximately the last week of August!
Whit cut and colored my hair today (those grays are moving in hot and heavy). We went for a shorter/new style - she's amazing with those scissors! We're tweaking it here and there - but it's a nice change! I'm having to work around the fact that nothing on my body has been the same since 'mother nature' waved her magic-ugly-wand over me - hair, eyebrows, lips, skin all changed since that fateful day - (women will understand what I'm saying here!) - what I'm trying to say: I'd LOVE to have all my hormones back. But, I guess that's what the cosmetic industry is here for - recreate!
Bob and I went and saw "2012" last night - pretty crazy. I actually didn't witness Bob fall asleep once during the show (totally NOT him) - there was no time for that - that movie is C.R.A.Z.Y. it doesn't give you much time to breath - I was gripping his hand so tight at times I think I left a few nail prints behind - good thing he's tough. Our dates are usually short but sweet.
10 comments:
Looks like where I live...beautiful to say the least...stunning photo...beautifully captured.
Lovely wintry shot, I can see the shiny snow crystals on the ground and I love the frsoty tree. Wonderful capture!
How lovely!
Yay--another new baby!! Who is this bundle of sweetness coming to?????
What a gorgeous shot!!
You asked on my blog what company i used for my enlargement.
I used good ol INKLEYS in SLC.
THey are a pretty good lab and work with me till i liked it.
Thanks so much for stopping.
you just such a wonderful eye for the beautiful. Always a joy to come see your photos. :)
hey berta babe...I love your pictures! Fog has finally cleared my way, and it's sunny crystal clear yesterday and today! As for the hormone crap....ya...I can relate, actually since the age of 28! The greys...yeah I hear you. Every five weeks it screams...help!
Love the pictures. Do you have a passport yet?????
..stunning photo...beautifully captured.
Work from home India
Those are the most beautiful shots of winter I have seen! No fair! You will have 14 grandchildren and with four children I can't even scare up one grandchild!
Post a Comment