Monday, April 11, 2011

where or where have i been . . .

I WOULD TELL YOU I've been in Hawaii - but THAT was my April Fools joke via Facebook that went bad -
I WOULD TELL YOU I got a new and highly revered photography job with National Geographic -
I WOULD TELL YOU I've been working-out 8 hours a day and I was too exhausted to even think blog -
I WOULD TELL YOU my computer's been down due to a horrible virus - except, I have an iMac -
I WOULD TELL YOU . . . my theory on vitamin D . . . well, pretty much sucks -
FOR REALS . . .
I WOULD TELL YOU after giving my family some compassionate SERVICE (2) weeks ago I came down with the SAME bronchitis that my family member had just been diagnosed with!

Since April 4th this is pretty-much what I've been doing:
cough, cough, hack, cough, cough, hack, hack, cough, cough, blow nose, blow some more, cough, cough, cough, cough, blow nose more and more, cough, cough, cough-syrup, cough, sleep, cough, cough, cough, hack, cough, cough, hack, hack, cough, cough, blow nose, blow some more, cough, cough, cough, cough, blow nose more and more, cough, cough, cough-syrup, cough, sleep, cough cough, cough, hack, cough, cough, hack, hack, cough, cough, blow nose, blow some more, cough, cough, cough, cough, blow nose more and more, cough, cough, cough-syrup, cough, sleep, cough cough, cough, hack, cough, cough, hack, hack, cough, cough, blow nose, blow some more, cough, cough, cough, cough, blow nose more and more, cough, cough, cough syrup, cough, sleep, cough syrup, sleep, sleep, sleep, cough, hack, yawn, z-pack, cough, cough, cough, choke, cough, sleep, sleep sleep! . . . TIMES THAT BY (7) to get the real feel of MY week!

That's about it folks - pretty much sums up my WEEK OF SICKNESS - even though I'd like to think my vitamin D rocks and I'm totally strong and healthy - even though I've been totally OUT-TO-LUNCH!

Adding insult to injury, our spring weather has been nothing short of WINTER WEATHER. Snow, snow and more snow! Today finally with our 50 degree weather we FINALLY melted the last of the white-stuff - well, for this week! I did look back at April 2010 and we had snow as well. Our entire spring break was snow and coughing! Bob taught a lot of driver's ed - just to stay well (I think!).

2 comments:

Marcelle said...

Hope the coughing stops and u feel your old self again.
How many IU's of Vit D are u taking...
I take 8 IU's in winter and 4 IU's in summer....and feel great.

MZ said...

Sorry you are having a hard time shaking the bug. You need some sunshine I think.