Saturday, July 25, 2009

saturday

We said "Goodbye" to our California-company this morning - Larry, Susan and Casey headed home!  I think we really had a nice visit with them - Susan and I headed to town and a movie when the guys were off doing their 'thing'!  It was fun to have them here.  

I'm about ready to 'fire' myself as 'in-house-photographer' as I didn't get any pictures of our visiting family while they were here, totally unheard of!  I'll makeup for it when we visit them - so watch out guys, I'm coming with all barrels blasting!  

I was going to do a little photo-shoot of Casey this morning because I fell in love with that furry creature!  He's totally blind due to diabetes, needs two shots a day and some other assorted pills and treats.  He navigated around the house without any problems - especially after getting used to the place!  He is the epitome of pressing forward and a 'never give up' attitude - I actually learned a lot from him while he was here!  No offense, Larry and Susan (! ! ) I always learn something from you too - haha!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved our visit. Had a fun time. You took such good care of us (and the Casey mishaps!). See you soon.