Usually when it's that cold outside the OVEN DOOR automatically swings open and I hear Nestle chocolate chip cookies calling my name from cookie heaven (they haven't been created yet - get it!!!) and I start baking cause it's too cold outside to do anything else (blablabla). My mind is SCREAMING, 'NO, NO, DON'T DO IT!' So, since I got on the scale the other day and discovered I had gained 6 lbs in the last month (chalk it up, partially to Thanksgiving & no exercise during the H1N1 episode) I, instead, pulled out the WW scale and my food journals and I'm once again tracking what passes my juicy red lips (okay, that's a bit much) - but, as you can see, it's hot cereal/sprinkled with cinnamon, berries and protein. As soon as I do that (tell myself it's diet time) - that's all I think about - F.O.O.D! Normally, I hardly think about it and sometimes only eat it once or twice a day - why is that?
Trying to get myself JAZZED about Christmas shopping - haven't got much done. My true feelings? I want to run away to a nearby state and hibernate until Christmas is all over and then come out and hit the sales!!!!! Is that normal?
4 comments:
Great that you not waiting till after Xmas before you start your WW plan, now is better than later....6 lbs is easier to lose than 10 lbs...good on you.
Oh, Cousin! I can feel your pain through the miles. You are normal in to my perspective. I have been crossing things off, and am about 3/4 done. My hectic schedule with new baby, etc. has motivated me. I am SO NOT a shopper and so xmas shopping gives me anxiety! I have done a lot of on line purchasing this season, and have found a lot of places with free shipping. Yay! Even if I have to pay the shipping it's worth it to me to not have to go out to do it!
I am right there with you. why does the desire to eat overpower my desire to be fit and skinny?
Hello Berta
I have to laugh at your little cold note, yep it is sure nice in cali, and now we are going to miss it because we are moving to Caldwell Id, in feb to resettle and live and look for work, cali is nice but to expensive.
Take care
Post a Comment