Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I NEED YOUR HELP . . . . H.E.L.P.

There's a BIG photo competition going on in Idaho and I've entered it! The winner gets an iPod touch but more importantly gets their winning photo in tons of advertising for Idaho and correspondence literature!

i need your help!

Please go to this link and VOTE for the photos I've entered - you can vote for more than one (if you like them - haha !) and help me get closer to my goal of winning. You can only vote once but for as many of the photos as you wish. I'm starting pretty late - some of these photos have 200 votes SO, I really have to get some help here!!!

Love ya tons! I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

5 comments:

Killlashandra said...

Voted for you. :)

Privet and Holly said...

I'm THERE. I'll vote EARLY and OFTEN, Chicago style!!! xx Suzanne

Andrea said...

They are FAB, have been in and done lots of voting - GOOD LUCK!

Cindy said...

ok. I finally figured out how to vote!

Kerstin said...

Voting done - :) holding my thumbs - and btw great work again but no surprise for me :)
Have a super weekend - summer finally has arrived here in the south of Germany -yay
Kerstin