When ever I take my semi-new planner out (at home or church or about) someone is always asking where I got it or did I make it . . .

this is an older photo - my september is totally filled up with writing now . . .

this planner holds 1 1/2 years of calendaring and journaling - basically, it's my brain . . .

it has stickers to remind you of important events - what
red blooded adult doesn't like stickers too . . . and in the back (no photo) it has a plastic pouch that holds receipts and odds and ends . . .

the tabs basically
rock my socks as it's so easy to flip around! I also choose the "initial" style - but there are loads of designs to choose from . . .

you can also choose to get customized inital stationery . . .

the cover is 'heavy laminate' that will hold up for a long time . . .
I bought this cute little clip to hold my pages in place - but that's just me . . .
the size is perfect - not too small, not to big but just right to fit just about anywhere!
3 comments:
This is exactly what I need! Thanks for sharing.
want one, want one, me, me!!!!!
luv em
Wonderful work !
Post a Comment