Happy 67th birthday, Mr.!
This man happens to be the hardest worker I've 'ever' met. Sometimes that can drive me crazy when 'said wife' has a little 'lazy' in her! It's said that people get 'better' with age- well, this guy sparkles with 'better' every day I know him. He faces adversity 'head-on' with strength and courage, doesn't let the world get him down. He has a true 'pioneer spirit' locked inside his heart that gets him through just about anything. He's such a cute grandpa and loves his family - what more can a woman ask for? Raising seven children on a educator's wage would thought to be impossible - yet he did it and continues to work hard today. I'm glad we're on this path of life together today and for eternity! How SWEET. I love YOU - Love, Mrs.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
happy birthday, mister
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment