ps: my word verification was 'roses'. Such a springtime thing. Mine are ready to bud any day. I won't have any for my Easter table, but by next week they will be out. When do roses bloom in Rexburg?
Firstly, WAS GREAT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE...gosh our South African accent sounds so ugly compared to the American one...LOL.
I cant believe its snowing again and its meant to be spring. We have some snow for about 3 mins yesterday, I was like * NOOOOOOOOOOOO , please not* and then it stopped, leaving a little white on the ground which didnt last too long.
Today...wow, blue blue sky, cold, but will warm up later so am all dressed and ready for a run!!
O.K...I had to come back and watch the video. Gosh, it looks just like my yard! ugggg I'm wondering, when you listen to your voice, do you think it sounds like Berta? Just like Berta! Don't forget to hop over to http://www.justgetoffyourbuttandbake.com You could win a cute Apron for Easter, and you must sign up for Private!
6 comments:
Amen to That!
Holy Moly!!! Love that you videoed it. Natalie said Utah got some too. They were not happy! Does the snow effect the fertilizer?
ps: my word verification was 'roses'. Such a springtime thing. Mine are ready to bud any day. I won't have any for my Easter table, but by next week they will be out. When do roses bloom in Rexburg?
Oh no!! I hope it melts really fast!
Firstly, WAS GREAT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE...gosh our South African accent sounds so ugly compared to the American one...LOL.
I cant believe its snowing again and its meant to be spring.
We have some snow for about 3 mins yesterday, I was like * NOOOOOOOOOOOO , please not* and then it stopped, leaving a little white on the ground which didnt last too long.
Today...wow, blue blue sky, cold, but will warm up later so am all dressed and ready for a run!!
O.K...I had to come back and watch the video. Gosh, it looks just like my yard! ugggg
I'm wondering, when you listen to your voice, do you think it sounds like Berta? Just like Berta!
Don't forget to hop over to
http://www.justgetoffyourbuttandbake.com
You could win a cute Apron for Easter, and you must sign up for Private!
Post a Comment