Friday, April 16, 2010
prospectus magazine - it's here!!!!!
It really happened! Remember the new Prospectus magazine I told you about that was coming to our city? It's here! The editor liked the photos I submitted and used {7} of them in their magazine! Wow, I was amazed - it's a high quality magazine, with glossy paper, all about our city and surrounding areas. It's amazing to see it in person!!! The editor asked if I would/could be the official photographer for the magazine in our area - holy honor! If you'd like to see the 'online' version of the magazine just click HERE. You can actually click through the pages. The photos they choose to use are found on pages: 4, 21, 22, 42, 45, 48 & 54. Garsh!!!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Congratulations Berta!
The photos are fabulous, and you're famous. I even know you...how cool is that.
I am not finally able to comment, have emailed you out of desperation to get in touch after seeing this - Congratulations, I am so proud to know such a famous photographer.
I cant seem to comment on your latest entry, been having problems with Blogger today and have only had a few comments myself..
I am so proud of you and your achievement - what a honor to have one's work displayed in such a wonderful magazine.
Is that magazine available in US or did you have to import it..
Why I'm asking ...I would be privileged if I can receive a signed copy by yourself...what you think.
Much love
Marcelle
Congratulations!!! Such exciting news!!! Now I will go look at the magazine online and see all your pics!
:-)
Berta thats amazing! congratulations on your accomplishment. Can you please mail me you autograph!!!
Now that you are famous, do I need to pay to talk to you? You used to always pay my friends to play with me, it looks like it's time for some payback.
Wow! Congrats Berta. That is so neat. You are so talented!!
Congratulations! What an honor. I am so happy for you : )
oooooooooooooo how totally wonderful! I love love love it. You are awesome and deserve this honor. Yah.....YOU!
Great work bertha!!!! Do i get to be your agent? tyler
I love that Tyler called you Bertha! I'm sure it was a slip but now you have another name. Loved your photos of you. I'm taking it to my hairdresser so I can be a Berta look-alike! Loved the magazine photos.. You always were the most talented friend and sister-in law! Love ya, Gwen
that's fantastic ma, congrats!!!! SO PROUD!
w
Great Job on your accomplishment.
Post a Comment