Every time I look through my pictures, I can't figure out why I didn't share these photos with you? They are actually my
favorite part of the parade. You'll have to click the pics to get a better look. These guys are
really good - close your eyes and hear the beating of the drum in the background and the hard-rock music splitting your ear drums - then visualize their drill-team antics, these macho-guys, in
almost perfect sync! You have to love their 'Beauty queen' and I actually think 'she' stole my Girl Scout sash (with all the awards attached)! Anyone who is local will appreciate these pictures! LOVE those "Ray's Gas & Car Wash" boys ! ! !



"Give em' a SCREAM if you're liking what you see!"
2 comments:
i wish they would DO THEIR DRILL when i get my car washed!
luv em
looks a loot of fun!
Post a Comment