Sunday, January 10, 2010

henry's day

henry's day

One week ago today we traveled 3.50 hours down south to visit Henry and his family. Henry was getting blessed by his father - a baby blessing! There was a lot of family there to support our little Henry. We stayed the night with Cameron and Leah then, Sunday morning, we headed to Cort and Ash's. We got there a little early so we had a good seat for the meeting - front and center. The meeting was amazing - the spirit was strong and it was amazing and wonderful. Representing our family were Bob and I, Great-grandma Alice, Cameron and Leah and Morgan. We left our area in terrible weather and road conditions and arrived in Utah - it felt like Spring - no snow on roads and little in yards.

Both sides of the family met after the meeting for a wonderful luncheon at Ashley's sister's home where we ate salads, sandwiches and cookies! Henry's little cousin, Fiona, was blessed the same day as Henry - they were born a day apart! How does that happen?

2 comments:

Brittney said...

What a treat to live so close to your family. Little Henry is adorable and you are looking mighty fine yourself. That's a lovely picture of you with the grandkiddies.

p.s. I'm in need of my guitar teacher's expertise. My little guy got ahold of my guitar and turned every string WAY off pitch. To retune it, what note to I tune it to on the piano? I'm clueless!

Cindy said...

Did I read that right? 1/2 a grandchild??? Who's expecting???!!! Excitement!!! Email me--------