I want you to meet Corey. She has an AMAZING blog featuring her adorable daughter, Sugar Bear. Corey's photos are so pristine, clear and clever, they make my jaw drop. You'll love visiting her family.
Our entry for the first week is below - Corey's photo on the left, mine on the right:

If you'd like to see more of "Team Up Thursday" head to Megan's blog for more excitement.
If you'd like to see more of "Team Up Thursday" head to Megan's blog for more excitement.
10 comments:
I think the two of you make the best team...She is my favorite blog photographer - then I met you and loved your talent with your camera as well...so for me to hear that you two are teaming up was the best news - I know I'm in for something special every time you team up on a Thursday.
I'm so excited..she is very creative...VERY...it catches me every time I visit her blog - but saying that I look at your photo with the strawberry and think...WOW WOW WOW..not that is creative...
I love love love these. Her's is so colorful and fun and yours POPS! I would frame these and hang them on the wall:)
Like I told Cory both photos speak LOVE! I love the colors in Corey's and how the one strawberry really stands out in yours. Great job, what a team!
I am so glad you guys joined in on the fun. It is so exciting to see what everyone comes up with each week. I love these photos! No pun intended.
oh Berta....you are making me blush! thank you for your really kind words. you touched my ♥. I'm just so honored you said, "YES!"
so glad you two are joining the fun! the hearts in this diptych are so perfect -- the multi-color on one with the splash of red in the other. lovely!
Hi Berta, it's nice to "meet" you! Your strawberry heart captures my immagination, and I look forward to seeing what you and Corey capture each week!
I like the photo of the colourful hearts!
Dito on everything said. Your pic's are always fabulous!
So glad you are playing. Lovely dip. Like how the three hearts on the left lead your eye to the one heart on the right. Nice job, team.
Post a Comment