Wednesday, August 4, 2010

team up thursday - "EXCITED"


Corey choose our theme this week - and what a GREAT theme it is! Who, in this world, can not get EXCITED over summer and all it's magical moments - moments that turn into memories that last a life-time?

Corey's photo (left) brings back tons of memories as I was growing up - diving into Yosemite's lakes and streams just like the girls pictured! I love everything about this photo - the cooling water, the EXCITED anticipation as they leap . . . ahhhhhh, that's summer!

My photo (right) is a catch - the kids were playing "tag" with their uncle and thinking he would never catch them - they got pretty EXCITED and one HUGE SURPRISE, he did catch them and pretty much tortured them! If you look close, you can see their fingers holding grapes ready to throw at him - taunting him!!! Lesson here: "NEVER under-estimate the SPEEEEED of your ELDERS!!!"

excited - team up thursday


Want to play along - choose a partner, choose a weekly theme, grab your camera and have some fun - THEN, head over to Meagan's blog-spot and see what everyone else comes up with! "Hey, and get EXCITED about something today!!!"

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun in the water!

Di

Corey~living and loving said...

I still feel so lucky to have a partner like you, my friend! ♥

Rhian Claire said...

Just love love love the theme - well done - you did great!

Marcelle said...

A very happy and upbeat theme this week...good choice for this time of year...
Well done, both are great and exciting photo's.

Andrea said...

loved both these photos Berta, you can literally feel the excitement coming off them - fantastic captures!

Kerstin said...

"I am so excited - and I cannot hide it...." when I come over to your blog its always the same feeling - excitement!
BRILLIANT THEME AND ADORABLE PHOTOS - what else can I expect from my absolutely "dreamteam"....
cheers

Jessie said...

I didn't see that detail on Corey's blog - awesome. I love that he was torturing them :) They probably loved it too. What a fun and excited summer shot Corey took. Fun week!

HipMomma said...

It's a great dip when you can really feel that emotion. Great dip, team.

Megan said...

just brimming with energy, berta -- love these two together!

Jen said...

These shots go so well together. I love the motion in both of them.

Killlashandra said...

Wow those are great shots of excited kids in motion. I wish I had that much energy lately. ;)

Angela Friend said...

I love this theme! Y'all did a fantastic job!
Have a great week!