Tuesday, November 9, 2010

go past "GO" directly to . . . .

go past "GO" directly to . . .
WINTER


Hubby and I went for a ride after church on Sunday and couldn't find anything 'pretty' to shoot - then we came home, took the dogs out and found our yard still in the "fall mood"!!!



Sunday night . . . winter hits . . . .


This morning - check the leaf-action on the trees (still)!



Oh, dang - I'm crawling back into bed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, dang you guys got a TON of snow! you and dad should come down this weekend, there is still vibrant fall going on (and family pics, heeehee)!

my mom is really talented!
xoxo
w

Dawn said...

Oh I LOVE your snow shots!!!!
Regardless of the snow...it IS beautiful:)))))
(I know how you feel...we got ours last week. But I ended up getting out of bed...eventually;))))

Lynette Jacobs said...

You shot such wonderful photos in your own yard...stunning! I love the snow photos and I would be crawling back into bed as well;-D

Anonymous said...

Snow already? And sooo much of it. But I love the looks of the snow, especially a daytime snow when you can just sit inside and watch it slowly fall outside your window. Cup of coffee in hand of course and the fireplace blazing. Bring it on! I love winter.

Di