Thursday, November 11, 2010

i won't FORGET you

This poster is a little older (as you can see by the dates) - commemorating the anniversary of WWII - but I JUST LOVE the image that was captured on it. How touching. I'm not sure the current generation appreciates fully the sacrifices that were made for us to enjoy what we have today. So many today don't even vote - something that makes our country unlike others around the WORLD. It makes us special, different and STRONG. I love those who serve our country and who have served in the past. Our family enjoyed living in peace because of the efforts and sacrifices of so many - those we don't even know and some we do. We must STAND FOR SOMETHING in this life and standing for FREEDOM and LIBERTY seems something I'm willing to suppport! Thank you veterans!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think i want to live in felt, id. love your header!

hugs,
w