This photo hangs in our office - 69 years ago Ansel Adams had less trees to contend with when he took his photo and probably a different time of day! Look how the forest has grown up since that time! Interesting! I think we were SPOT-ON - what do you think? (Just a little hint: click photo above, when you get to Flickr click the photo again - see the photo bigger and on black!)

69 years later:
Okay, I agree - his is better - but we had fun!
6 comments:
I don't know about that...Looks pretty good to me, and I like the bigger trees!
Did you stand on your car roof like Ansel Adams normally did? Lovely shot and so close - well done!
where have you been??? i need more posts! and i also need this picture hanging on my wall :)
You absolutely nailed the location of the Adams photo! However did you find it?
Yes, his has fewer trees -- how nice that there are more trees now.
Absolutely gorgeous photo that you took -- Thanks!
Cass
I "love" Ansel Adam and I love his photos - nevertheless I have to tell you that I love your photos more!
Aww Berta - if I only would live in your "neighbourhood" - you would always have a "shadow" who would follow you every step you do.... always watching what you are doing with your cam...
he is Ansel Adams and not Ansel Adam - LOL Sorry :)
Post a Comment