It's been some time since I've participated in Mosaic Monday over at Mary's place - nice to be back!
HOME SWEET GARDEN - our flowers are finally 'bursting at the seams' - "Houston, we have flowers!"
NEWBIE - haven't done any macro lately - nice to just walk around the yard with the sound of the waterfall in the yard!
MACRO 1
MACRO 2
SUMMER ARRIVES
COUNTRY ROADS - road out on the 'bench' to let the dogs romp in the fields and caught this sight!
PATCHWORK - a little wheat, a little potatoes - that's what we're (Idaho) all about!
SUNKISSED WHEATFIELD - when the sun sets it gives everything and everybody a little 'kiss'!
WINDMILLS - this photo was taken on Rexburg bench looking south at windmills in Idaho Falls, some 25 miles away!
9 comments:
Absolutely stunning countryside! In the last picture the landscape is breath-taking (despite the wind turbines)
Have a great week!
Beautiful photos. I love Idaho, too!
Gorgeous! That's a part of Idaho that I don't know at all.
Wonderful pictures and a lovely Mosaic !
this is fabulous
:)thankyou
I love them all. Fantastic!
Beautiful pictures Berta!
The windmills are just above my house, and I love them.
How is your sweet Mom? I hope that she is doing better, and that you have been able to get some "down-time."
What wonderful photos! Happy to hear again from a fellow Montebelloite! So did you escape California too the Northwest, too?
Love your header with all those beautiful children!!
what beautiful landscape images! I lived in Idaho for a year and a half (in Rexburg) and it is just so beautiful there...especially in the summertime.
Post a Comment