Wednesday, November 30, 2011

morning musings . , .

News Flash: it's cold outside (26.7 degrees) - not our first snow but definitely looks like winter is fast approaching - the 'gray' is back. I'm trying to grasp onto any 'fall' that is left on the ground (the crunch of leaves - even if they are all brown) but as I look at our trees, the leaves are gone so it's almost like it gives winter permission to move in.

in the raw

Christmas music is playing in the background (can you hear it?) and I'm all snuggled in with my three dogs laying by my feet - you getting the Norman Rockwell visual? Working on Christmas for the family and ordering 'on-line' this year. I posted 'that' thought on facebook and got a rebuttal from a business owner that wasn't pretty! Oh well - I pretty much support the local businesses all year long - no worries.

Grandma and I are going to sneak away this afternoon to the show and see Breaking Dawn - crowds should be pretty small especially where it's snowing outside! Self-control! Pretty impressed how I've waited this long before racing to the theater! I'm pretty much a Twilight geek - I'm old, NOT DEAD!

eggs


These beautiful eggs are brought to you by chickens that live near the Tetons - aren't they beautiful - and delivered here in our little town! Bob picks them up on his way to school (supply your own egg cartons) - organic and delicious! Still trying to eat healthy - up a few pounds but holding steady!!!!

Let's make it a point to HAVE A GREAT DAY!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm so proud of you! I'm almost done myself, and so much of it was online this year. It feels so good when those packages arrive. Worth every penny of shipping costs! I found a lot of places with free shipping this year--Yay!

Such pretty eggs. I can just taste them!