
Today, I was released from Young Women (presidency) in our ward! I knew it was coming as it has been three years since we were called however, I thought it would be the first of 2012 that we'd be released. Not! I didn't think it would be as hard as it was - it was hard! Bitter- sweet actually - ready for a change but loved the girls enough to know that I would truly miss associating with them on a regular basis.
We spent some fun-crazy times together and some deeply spiritual times as well. Tonight there was a knock at the door and Amanda Moeller (in my class) came by with a plate of cookies that she made and a sweet card. Then I got comments from other girls. This one touched my heart from Ariel:
"You taught me so much! I had a very great start to my teenage years because of you! Remember the pencil tease??? Hahahah lovvvvved that! I will definaltely remember my proud months as president and being able to work with you all the way threw! I'll always be grateful to you and how much you have impacted my life! I'm definaltely crazy and mustve been.. Interesting to work with:) !! I'm so happy to be in your guitar class and get to exPeriment with the instrument! Oooooooo hhh remember the heart attacks the class did? I thought that was a huuuuuge success! Elizabeth still talks about how much she misses you guys, and says the leaders over there aren't nearly as caring and kind!!! I enjoyed my beehive experience much, and miss it to this day! You are ammmmaaaazinnnggg!! I would totally would type more, but I'm on an iPod an I already have many spelling errors! Again I'm so grateful you are part of my life!!"
See, hard to leave!
No comments:
Post a Comment