I am finally getting around to posting these photos because I gave them to Bob for Christmas. I backed them with foam core and now they are in his office. I really didn't know what photo to 'do up' for him so, I made a collage hoping he would pick what photo to settle on! Well, he hasn't so, he's stuck with the collage!
He did a great job this year in his race - finished a great time and amazingly finished! I wouldn't expect anything different as he's one stubborn guy and would drag himself over the finish line if he had to - but he didn't have to - of course he ran across the finish line. I'm sure there are many races ahead of him.
I'm getting my 2011 blog book ready to print and will change the date of this post soon to fit it where it belongs - so it will disappear from this spot in a few days - just in case you were wondering - haha - like you were wondering - haha!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Those are great pics and your husband is really a stud. You should be so glad he hooked up with you. Keep up the wonderful pics you do an excellent job.
B.O.B. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Post a Comment