Tuesday, April 20, 2010

*****SPRING GIVE-AWAY*****

It's "SPRING" and we're having a give-away! These dresses are about the cutest thing I've seen in a long time! Heather is the creator (and she's FUNNY as heck!) and she's got the 'cutest little shop in town' over at Etsy - "Born Ready" kids clothing. I've been trying to convince her that this VW & surfboard would look R.E.A.L. cute on an adult shirt - don't you think? This little dress (you can choose either the white or pink dress) could be for your little one, grandbaby, for a relative or friend - just think of the possibilities. I'm sure if you have ONLY boys, Heather would be happy to substitute a T-shirt with said-logo? Heather is SUPER TALENTED you might be interested in her Bella Rosa blog for active women everywhere. Her blog is filled with encouragement and great ideas for staying active and healthy. Also, she and her husband build CUSTOM TITANIUM ROAD BIKES - yikes!

BORNReady hot spring fashion

BORNReady spring fashion

Here's what you do!
  1. Leave a comment on this blog.
  2. Visit Heather's Etsy Shop and LOOK at ALL the adorable creations with the many designs, colors and styles - come back here and tell her what you like the BESTEST!
  3. If you have one, Facebook OR Twitter that we're having a *****GIVE-AWAY***** including our link.
That's it! In ONE WEEK we'll announce our winner. I hope it's Y.O.U.!

Oh, one more thing! I think Heather is fabulous, funny, talented and wonderful NOT because she's my oldest daughter . . . just because she IS! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

12 comments:

Heather said...

Oh mommy, you are too nice. Thank you for all the kind words. LOVE the dress! I want one for my pretend little girl or maybe I could just dress little Coop up.
Thanks,

Anonymous said...

SURFER GIRL - VW Bus With Surfboard Summer Dress Size 24 month White or Pink Dress is my favorite for my granddaughter of course! She just had her second birthday last week, but she would probably clap and jump up and down if she received ANOTHER birthday present from her Grammy Di.

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

dixie :D said...

I'd like an adult T-shirt with the vw on it!!!!! Sooooo Cute!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is my second post on this, so you don't have to count me twice on the drawing. BUT, I totally agree with Dixie Burt. The VW adult tshirts would probably sell very well, especially to we of the Boomer Generation. Just a thought... Smiles, curtsies and goes away...

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Anonymous said...

The little full heart sundress in the etsy store is so cute too! isn't it just so fun seeing our kids come into their own as they grow up!

Jayme said...

i love born ready clothes! they awesome! so glad brianne got pics of my son in a couple of heathers designs! love love love it!

jayme christensen - jaytensen@gmail.com

Jaimason, Candice, & Ave McReynolds said...

Wow! Heather is BRILLIANT! I love all of her Born Ready stuff... There were just too many cute things to have to choose just one favorite! TOO CUTE! I really like the "Satan Sucks" shirts... Could she do that print on a dress/onesie?

brittany said...

I really love your clothing they are adorable!!!!


Brittany

Privet and Holly said...

What a gorgeous website! A WRITER's blog, which I LOVE! Strolled over from Di's place. Okay, now for Heather's shop: I'd love the vw bus on or the flutter bug OR the hear on YELLOW, preferably a 3T, for my little niece. xx P&H

Stelene said...

I have never left a comment but I luv your blog. You are a great photographer.. I am originally from Sugar city but after I got married we moved to my hubby's hometown of Colorado Springs. I knew Cameron (actually dated a little) and Heathers hubby Brian was a couple of yrs ahead of me in school. Anyways.. Very cute clothes! Heather is very creative. I like the "My full heart- sundress" and the "Pink born ready".. so cute. Hopefully I will win :0)

The Clark said...

I love it all, but especially the new dress and the cute skull with a binky. You Boices blow me away with your creativity!

Rachel R.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I like MY FULL HEART - heart applique black sundress, it would be great for my niece!