Sunday, August 9, 2009

lazy days of summer

lazy summer day

LOCAL-YOKLES: Where was this picture taken? If this picture doesn't FIT on your computer screen, click the picture!
Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I don't know, but it sure is a beautiful picture!

cort said...

pole line road facing the south past the Howes house almost to Besley Road, past Summers road?
Totally sweet shot! Hang that one in your house!

Jonna said...

Gorgeous! Kenny also knew where this was...beautiful.

Anonymous said...

holy moley that is incredible. i know i have said this before but that is one of my favs.
that would make for a great family foto backdrop.
luv u.
w

Memories Of Mine said...

The clouds are so cool. It made me want a wide angle lens. But I thing about a zoom or telephoto lens at the moment as my zoom 70 -300 doesn't have any i mange stabilizer on it. I'm never happy with the results unless it is a bright day.

My prize arrived yesterday and it is so cute!! Thank you.