Friday, May 28, 2010

on vacation . . .

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, isn't Earl just a wise old dude!

Di

Marcelle said...

Have a good time......remember to walk everyday and watch your portion sizes...hehe, a sure holiday spoiler.

Privet and Holly said...

HEY GIRLIE ~ Just sent you an e-mail! Enjoy your holiday. I seemed to have missed some of your posts on my blog roll ~ been having a lot of that lately, Mr. Blogger, if you're listening ~ but will catch up NOW!!!
xx P&H

Kerstin said...

I love Earl Winson - that is a great saying...
Have a great time - enjoy and have a special day today :)

Kerstin said...

His name is Wilson - not Winson - sooorryyy : ;)

Jonna said...

O.K>....you little Birthday girl!
I sure hope you are having one fabulous, splendilicious time. Happy Birthday Berta. I still love you!