Okay, this is just too much - I can't stand it! ! ! More photos of me in less than a month - unheard of and it probably won't EVER happen again OTHER THAN I just got the best haircut from the famous "Whitney Amelia" (my daughter, the hair-stylist) and had to show you! Amazing what you'll do when you're waiting for lessons to show up, and discovered 'photo booth' for the first time! ! ! I've watched my grandkids messing around with it (totally addicted and using all my hard-drive space) but never knew how fun it really could be and I never did the 'crazy' stuff. Just another distraction in life ! ! !
14 comments:
I love these...what fun time you had, and you look so relaxed having fun with yourself...My mouth would be all tense and I would hate myself...LOL...
Love the haircut...am going next week for mine as am in desperate need of one.
You look GREAT and what a fun photo treatment! I am going for my hair appointment, today and am thinking of something new, so this is inspiring for me to see....maybe I won't chicken out and get "just a trim!"
xx P&H
Berta - great mosaic and I really love all photos of you.....you inspired me regarding photography and it seems you inspired me regarding haircut - I have to think about having a new one ... I am tired of having it half long but I know exactly when it's short again I am whining around ...
Hear you soon
cheers
WHAT?? Just discovering Photobooth?? Well, what have you been waiting for? Would snap a shot right now but actually, to be honest, still sitting here in my bath robe with mussy hair.
Love the new hair! Had mine all cut off a couple of weeks ago and it's soooo fun!
Di
First thing I said to myself before I got to the journaling: She has a different hairstyle! Looking good!
like the new haircut!
Oh Berta....you are seriously the cutest person on the planet. Love the doo as well!
Those are great! Don't show me how to do it because I will be addicted!
Love you!!!
Love the pictures!!! Cute Haircut!!!
You're too cute! Both the cut and the personality! :)
What fun! Your collages look like so much fun, I don't blame you for playing one bit. :)
oh girl...these gave a smile to my sick little face. ♥ you are adorable.
I am taking these photos to my hair stylist next week. The problem is, is that I don't have your cute face. Hey, I'm 60 now and feeling frumpy, that hair cut is so cute. I want to try something different. Wish me luck!
You are the cutest and coolest!Thanks for the pretty pink flowers for my B.D. Love ya
Post a Comment