Another Testament of Christ - view a beautiful presentation that makes me cry every time! The photography is just amazing - the artistry spectacular!
Special Sunday today where we get to stay home and attend church!
I look forward to this twice a year - love it!
Hope your Sunday is wonderful as well.
BTW: if you click on the link above, be sure and scroll down
and watch the quick clip
with the little girl and the marshmallow - pretty cute!
then . . .
if you think you're having a tough time in life,
watch the little clip on "Forgiveness" -
amazing - that's all I can say!
Hugs!
1 comment:
Thank you for your comments of sympathy. It has been a tough week and will continue to be hard for a long while. Shane was an amazing young man and we will all miss him. It helps to know other's care. Thanks!
P.S. I may have to "borrow" your link to Pres. Uchtdorf!
Post a Comment