We went to the park today for Bob's BIRTHDAY . . . and dinner . . . and treats . . . I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said, "I want to take and show you some places to take photos!" Yes, HE said that, not me!
Three college girls stopped us and asked if we would take a photo of them with their point and shoot camera. I held up my camera and said, "Let's take some photos!!!" They were so cute and so fun, how could I resist? I need to practice anyway!
I'll journal more tomorrow about our day! Wow, the colors are just popping but the weather report tonight said a big storm is heading our way and temps will drop dramatically tomorrow with snow in a day or two. So, I'm so glad we could get out and enjoy this special day. More photos coming soon.
6 comments:
How lucky the three girls were to get your wonderful photography skills! Beautiful fall shots!
such pretty photos.
THESE ARE THE MOST AMAZING PHOTO'S...once again brilliant work captured ~ love the colors of Autumn myself....
Those girls were a great photo opportunity catch. FUN!
Wonderful photos:)
Looks like a super fun day!!!!
I love your pictures and I adore your model opportunity with the girls! How fun is that?
Post a Comment