Sunday, October 24, 2010

blitz of orange and yellow - Mosaic Monday

Yep, I'd say that was a bit of orange and yellow in "The Burg"!!! Saturday we took these photos and today it's been storming and the wind has been blowing like crazy with expected gusts up to 50 mph! I think all these beautiful leaves will be gone - our timing was probably . . . well . . . perfect!

(click collage, it will take you to Flickr - then click on the collage again and it will ENLARGE!!!)

FALL COLORS

There were just TOO MANY photos we took this weekend to post them individually and the lighting was perfect - there was very little retouching that was done on these photos. I shot them all on manual mode - first time I've done totally manual on every shot!!! . . . (is that a feather growing out of my cap!) LOL - progress?

FALL COLORS

I haven't done MOSAIC MONDAY for quite some time - but drop by Mary's place for some exquisite photos!

5 comments:

Vee said...

I love it when the leaves become these copper, rust, bronze, gold colors. Liked the three booted gals in the mosaic, too!

Snap said...

Beautiful! Autumn in all her majesty. Loved the reflections and the "human legs" with the trees... well done!!!!!!

Lorrie said...

Your photos are gorgeous, and when I opened your blog and saw your header - wow - breathtaking!

Jonna said...

Beautiful! Gorgeous! Awesome!
I just love fall, except that after last nights wind, I think the whole towns leaves have blown on my lawn!

Anonymous said...

I love your photos you must have a great camera and a great assistant. You just seem to have an eye for beauty.