This was SO cute : )what a fun post!Did you like julie and Julia?I get a little annoyed by Julie. I am trying to like her though!
okay....so HABA is totally putting the kitty to shame. These shots are just so very cute. I ADORE that last one.
Oh...I need a friend like Haba! You and I both need Haba's who will do all the cleaning for us Berta. Work on that would you?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This was SO cute : )
what a fun post!
Did you like julie and Julia?
I get a little annoyed by Julie. I am trying to like her though!
okay....so HABA is totally putting the kitty to shame. These shots are just so very cute. I ADORE that last one.
Oh...I need a friend like Haba! You and I both need Haba's who will do all the cleaning for us Berta. Work on that would you?
Post a Comment