Saturday, March 13, 2010

rippin' it

(note: I edit my 'stuff' on a iMac (my screen is hu-mungus) so if you can't see the entire photo(s) - if it's cut off, please leave me a comment and let me know so I can start resizing my photos so you can see!!!)

Here's more of our SNOW PLAYDAY up at Brian & Heather's. Cortney climbed up on the cliff with the kids and got the 'up above' shots, I stayed 'down below' to catch the 'below' shots. Okay, does that make sense?

The snow was deep - as you can tell. I love these shots of Cortney 'workin' it:
action

I had to break up these shots of Carson so you could see his 'start to finish' jump - these are the first sequence (where's the helmet Mr.?):
rippin it 1

And here he completes the jump:
rippin it 2

I added this one of Kelton as I love the look on his face - pure joy for landing a great jump:
kelton rippin it

2 comments:

Pat@BPM said...

Absolutely beautiful shots!

eileeninmd said...

Fantastic action shots!