we have a two year old in the house . . .
some FREE stickers came in the mail - the kind if you mail a certain group some money, they'll keep sending you stickers for the 'rest of your life' - well Bodin got a hold of them and the rest is captured in these photos! Kaina-boy LOST this battle!!! . . . he got a nice dog bone for being such a good sport!
11 comments:
Oh how very sweet!
That is THE funniest and sweetest storyboard. Love a great dog that is patient enough to go through that.
This is so cute! Sweet 2 year old. And what a great dog.
That's awesome! My son does the same thing when with free stickers. He discovered a little box of missed Halloween stickers somewhere in his room and promptly covered me with them. Gotta love stickers. :) Super cute shots.
awww, that poor dog! haha. Isn't it amazing what they put up with? I have little ones who love stickers as well and I find them all over everything...walls, carpets, on each other.
PRICELESS! Updates on your mom, please...
tee hee...this totally made me giggle. I'm not sure if you saw my post yesterday about Sugar Bear and her dog, but yeah....I get this. Dogs are special.
That's the cutest thing I ever did see! Bodin is much cuter than the dog though....what a great sport he is. How is your Mom?
What a great photo to promote pet day. Your dog should win a prize for being so patient! Loved the photos.
JoAnn
I have always wondered what to do with all those free stickers. I love the pictures.
ROFLOL! This is great! What a good dog for sitting there and letting your son do what he wants. :) It looks like the dog enjoyed the attention!
Post a Comment