It amazes how much Corey and I think alike in choosing our photos - especially this week! If you look closely you can see a small wisp of spider web in the right hand corner of Corey's branch - adds interest to the photo! I guess when you live in areas where you have long winters, it just happens to be the first place you look - buds on trees, plants, anything that whispers winter is almost over. I catch myself gazing intently out the window for that first glimpse that says the world is waking up - isn't nature the most amazing thing - such wisdom - such perfection!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
team-up thursday - SPRING
The word SPRING gives me hope - hope that it could be just around the corner! My husband said it's suppose to snow for the next 3 to 4 days! That being said (haha), enjoy our diptych for this week. I do love how the colors in our photos compliment each other. The newness of the leaves are like a new baby - without blemish.

It amazes how much Corey and I think alike in choosing our photos - especially this week! If you look closely you can see a small wisp of spider web in the right hand corner of Corey's branch - adds interest to the photo! I guess when you live in areas where you have long winters, it just happens to be the first place you look - buds on trees, plants, anything that whispers winter is almost over. I catch myself gazing intently out the window for that first glimpse that says the world is waking up - isn't nature the most amazing thing - such wisdom - such perfection!
It amazes how much Corey and I think alike in choosing our photos - especially this week! If you look closely you can see a small wisp of spider web in the right hand corner of Corey's branch - adds interest to the photo! I guess when you live in areas where you have long winters, it just happens to be the first place you look - buds on trees, plants, anything that whispers winter is almost over. I catch myself gazing intently out the window for that first glimpse that says the world is waking up - isn't nature the most amazing thing - such wisdom - such perfection!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
HI Berta - I was sooo surprised when I read your comment on my blog - thank you very much. (and for your words about my English too - try to do my very best but sometimes I struggle on the grammar - not easy)
Marclle told me about your blog (and shared your link) and I have to say you are a fantastic photographer - stunning pictures and great ideas, I am speechless - raelly. I see I have to work hard on me (and on my cam and on my "models") will "follow" your blog now. Think I can learn a lot from you...
Would be great to stay in touch - love reading blogs and love more seeing beautiful and stunning photos - which camera do you have (sorry if its written here but right now I am in a hurry as I am on the way for a weeks holiday in Turkey - will be back next thursday and will be back here ....
Thanks again for your comment - hope to talk to you next time.
cheers from a very cold and rainy Munich
Kerstin
Nice to see that you and Kerstin are now in touch...I knew she would love your blog with its amazing photo's!!
I was right.
Love that both you and Corey had the same idea this time for your Thursday's team up...its the first time you have both thought so closely, normally you both have such different ideas...I do love that...
Awesome photo's!!
how gorgeous. these two just give me chills; the promise of renewed life just leaps out of both these photos, and they do indeed complement each other so nicely.
Your photos today are so beautiful--you two really do think alike!
We have snow today too...but we both know you live in the winter capitol of the world. (Almost!) Hope spring hits you soon. :)
You guys definitely make a great pair. I love the processing of your photo. It really makes the bud stand out.
When I first saw your photo I saw a fairy with big wings and a red crown and two little arms sitting on a branch. Now that is Spring. Lovely. Great diptych, great dof in both, great job, team.
Snow, really??
Beautiful job pulling the red bud out of the b/w shot. Really makes for a dramatic spring image. :) Goes super well with Corey's budding leaves.
Love the dreamy b/w shot with the red bud. So beautiful. They really do compliment each other this week...New life coming through in both. Great dip team!
Post a Comment