Wednesday, July 28, 2010

it's about TIME!

be_back

Oh! Forgot to tell you - THAT COULD BE 3:45 NEXT WEEK!!! Talk to you soon.
Leave me a message so I don't get lonely! ! ! ! !

5 comments:

RNSANE said...

Beautiful header on your blog...take as long a break as you like. I love your note.

Marcelle said...

Good Thursday morning...I know you asleep as we chatted just before you went to bed...

Thanks so much for all the messages lately, I have been so busy but been getting them via my BlackBerry.....cant reply to them if they come from my blog, but can if they are on Facebook.

I hope you get to hear from Corey soon so you can do your TUT this week...

Have a great time...hope your mom is okay ~ we do worry about them as they are not young chickens anymore...

I will miss you for sure.

Kerstin said...

Hi Berta - take your time and take your break but don't forget to keep us updated LOL....
Will miss ya for sure as its one of my daily things to pop by and take a look at your photos....
have a good time and see you
cheers

Corine said...

Will miss you! Love your blog and photos. you are great!!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Love your new header Berta - the blue flowers are beautiful.
It seems a few people are taking a blogging break - doesn't hurt to rejuvenate to get the creative juices flowing again.
Enjoy!