These are very important people in my life . . . just few of many. When I see their FACES it completes me, makes me happy, fulfills my life in every way possible.
These are just some of my grandkid-os - 7 of 15 that grace my life - make me laugh and cry and every emotion in between. If my life were over tomorrow, I would go a happy woman knowing these little souls walk the earth. I have faith in them to live amazing lives and find joy in a dark-dreary world - their quirky, delightful personalities just shine in their countenance and make their grammy a happy, fulfilled woman!
4 comments:
OH Berta - what great photos and beautiful faces - I simply love your way of taking photos - they are special!!! I think I can lean a lot from you with just looking at the photos you take.
Hope your back is better - scary what viruses can "do".
Have a great start for the upcoming week and "see" you soon
cheers
Kerstin
What beautiful faces you have around you....they are special indeed, can see the joy you get from looking at them all...
Lovely photo's you took of them all...none are posed ~ I hate those of myself..but love them of others.
Love the name of your new business...and that photo taken by Heather is really amazing...
Grandbaby no 15!!!
I am looking forward to no 5!
gorgeous gorgeous mosaics - good luck with the new business, with photos like that it is guaranteed to FLY xxx
Wish I could have been there with you guys!
Post a Comment