Wednesday, July 21, 2010

team up thursday - "SASSY"

I had the auspicious duty of choosing this week's theme! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!!! LOL! Seriously, what was I thinking? Well, my mind combed everything I saw this week just trying to make it fit this word, to no avail! I could just see Corey with a million poses of her adorable Sugar Bear looking 'cute & sassy' - now how on earth am I going to get my dogs to show such a thing? My hubby is a lost cause - now 'hot and bothered' would be something he could pull off! FINALLY, it happened! Our family got together to have some weekly fun together and thank goodness I had my camera because the magic unraveled right before my eyes!

Nicole, my daughter-in-law, had her hair pulled tight in a band when she jumped into the saddle for a little spin around the coral. When she headed back in our direction she spontaneously pulled the band out of her hair and shook her head to release her golden locks! My camera was on 'fast shutter repeat' (sounds like a machine gun going off) and I was able to capture her SASSYNESS start to finish! When I showed her the photos - she was so embarrassed! I guess she's like me and doesn't like photos of herself! I think she looks adorable, as well as, Sugar Bear looking all SASSY in her hot shades and cool car!

Team Up Thursday Diptych - SASSY

For MORE fun drop by Megan's blogpad for more Team Up Thursday FUN, FUN, FUN!




Here's the SASSY-SHOW start to finish - she was laughing so hard, I thought she was going to fall off the horse - especially when she noticed everyone was looking at her and I was getting all this on digital 'film'!


NICOLE2


NICOLE1

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely natural beauty Nicole is. Lovely photos of both the girls!

Di

5moonbeams4us said...

AWESOME!!! You are just amazing with a camera and I can't wait for you and Heather to take our pictures.

Anonymous said...

wowsers, way to catch the nicole stallion!

hugs,
w

Pondside said...

Gorgeous!.........the subject, the light, the photography.

Kerstin said...

ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE - the "models" AND THE PHOTOGRAPHER who did those shots.

I could say "well done" but it doesn't fit to this photos - I have no words for that perfect photos - so natural - so ........ SASSY

Berta if I would live close to you I would be the shadow of you to see how you do those magnificent shots :)

Andrea said...

Just GORGEOUS - you certainly NAILED the theme, and my word it is a hard one :0)
xxx

tania said...

These are STUNNING!! Both of you!!

Jessie said...

Your DIL is beautiful and she shouldn't be at all embarrassed by those shots. They turned out great! I am not sure that Sugar Bear can take a bad picture. Just look at her :) Great week!

julieb said...

love those pics of nicole.
sooo funny!

hipMomma said...

She should totally be in love with those! Sometimes it takes those spontaneous moments. Glad you got them for her, she really is lovely.

Cindy said...

She is so dang cute and you are such a good picture/moment taker.

I was going to say you should have taken Bob's picture! He can be full of 'sass', right? That's our family definition of 'sass'. Duff can be the master. But Adrianne gives him a run for his money. She even made him a sass-o-meter for his birthday! haha!

Marcelle said...

What a beautiful daughter in law you have...and that ~ NO ~ all those photos are amazing ~ the one you chose for her is above outstanding..above!!!!
wow, wow, wow...what camera did u say you are working with??