Tell you more in the morning - right now, I'm soooooooo tired!Well, where do I start?
We left Friday to Salt Lake to 'car shop', visit with Cam & family, Cort & family and move Whit, Bodi and Schuy into their new digs - guess what? I didn't take {1} photo the entire trip! So, that's why "BERTA, YOU'RE FIRED!" . . . as the family photographer! I was watching Celebrity Apprentice when we got home (relaxing, you know) and all I could see is Donald's face staring at me, giving me the 'boot'. I missed out on some choice photos - man, I dropped the baton on that assignment!!!
LAST FRIDAY we car shopped! Interesting experience. Let me preface my remarks by saying I shop in low-budget stores (really low-budget) - so the following seems 'crazy' to me! That being said, meet the new member of our family!
5 comments:
Now what happened??
I don't think he could fire you : )
HU???????
I hope you got GREAT sleep!
NOT ONE PHOTO?????????? WOW! I'M SHOCKED!
w
Post a Comment