I awoke this morning before the sun came up and found the most beautiful world outside my door. It rained for two days - all day, all night and everything was fresh and renewed. I walked around the yard and marveled at everything - birds singing, fresh air and so-so quiet!
Oh, Berta, your photos are just lovely. I got a new camera for my b-day and am just learning how to take above average shots, let alone something as beautiful as these. Thanks for the inspiration as I keep chugging along! xx P&H
dang, those are all REAL incredible! the sun cracked here too, but was really loving the rain the last few days. spring rain is ALWAYS a good thing. don't you feel like everyone that reads your blog needs a computer like ours to really capture your photos? they look so good on our screens. look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.
7 comments:
All absolutely breathtaking.
Thank you!
What a wonderful world indeed...and what stunning clear captured photo's...
OH! What gorgeous pics!! You have a gift!
Beautiful pictures Berta. The rain really leaves the earth beautiful.
Oh, Berta, your photos are just lovely. I got a new camera for my b-day and am just learning how to take above average shots, let alone something as beautiful as these. Thanks for the inspiration as I keep chugging along! xx P&H
dang, those are all REAL incredible! the sun cracked here too, but was really loving the rain the last few days. spring rain is ALWAYS a good thing.
don't you feel like everyone that reads your blog needs a computer like ours to really capture your photos? they look so good on our screens.
look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.
w
WOW, Roberta. incredible shots.....I wish I had been there with you!
Post a Comment