How wonderful for me to put a face to the name...I love your shorter name...like me, everyone calls me Marcy...my family call me Lala...and I'm Marcelle...LOL
Lovely to also see the camera you use...and to see your friendly face I too love chocolate... We have so much in common... Sending my special friends, lots of love... You have not visited me for awhile, cant you get in??
You are very beautiful! I think green eyes are the best kind! : ) One of the sweetest women I ever worked with was named Roberta. I will never forget her. I had just graduated from college and was living in Washington DC. She was the secretary at the church. She and her husband had me over for dinner once a week. They made my lonely year not quite so lonely! Have a wonderful weekend.
I agree, nice to put a face to a name. Roberta is so pretty, I don't know why you don't use it. There was a young girl on our street where I grew up with the same name and she went by 'Berty' because that's what her family called her. Judith
Hi, nice to meet you. I read about you over at "The Blue Ridge Gal". Your photos are great! I don't post my picture either AND I was also born on my Dad's birthday!
8 comments:
MY SPECIAL FRIEND
How wonderful for me to put a face to the name...I love your shorter name...like me, everyone calls me Marcy...my family call me Lala...and I'm Marcelle...LOL
Lovely to also see the camera you use...and to see your friendly face
I too love chocolate...
We have so much in common...
Sending my special friends, lots of love...
You have not visited me for awhile, cant you get in??
You are very beautiful! I think green eyes are the best kind! : ) One of the sweetest women I ever worked with was named Roberta. I will never forget her. I had just graduated from college and was living in Washington DC. She was the secretary at the church. She and her husband had me over for dinner once a week. They made my lonely year not quite so lonely! Have a wonderful weekend.
I figured that out long ago cousin!
And you've always been Roberta to me. When you started going by Berta, I was like, 'what'?
AND the magazine is lots of awesomeness!!! Eeee. Kind of makes me get butterflies in my tummy!
You Go Girl!
Oh you are the cutest Berta, Robe, Roberta....they all fit. I was really happy to see that your beautiful header now fits that space. PERFECTLY!
I was also named after my funny father..JON. Aren't we lucky ducks.
so fun to see so much of you. I figured your name was Roberta. I love that name. and I love that your dad called you Robe. So cute.
I know that face. I also like your name Roberta. That is who I know you as. Beautiful lady inside and out.
I agree, nice to put a face to a name. Roberta is so pretty, I don't know why you don't use it. There was a young girl on our street where I grew up with the same name and she went by 'Berty' because that's what her family called her.
Judith
Hi, nice to meet you. I read about you over at "The Blue Ridge Gal". Your photos are great! I don't post my picture either AND I was also born on my Dad's birthday!
Post a Comment