**************
Disclaimer:
If you're not into talking/reading about body fat, nutrition, losing weight, gaining weight, cravings, sugar detox, ranting about chocolate/no chocolate, water weight-gain THEN don't bother reading this journal entry - cause one of the following topics WILL BE discussed within the parameters of this post! BLOGGER BEWARE!
***************
By the time I ate a cup of these little gems tonight my fingers, tongue and teeth were blue/purple - imagine what your 'insides' look like! I was beginning to worry about my teeth - but a little brushing cured that. Back to my pearly-whites again OR would that be pearly-yellows!!! haha!I have been reading several blogs over the past months of bloggers (men and women) who have been super-successful in loosing weight by journaling their experiences and being pretty public about the whole thing! Hummmmmm, is that in my best interest, I ask myself? Anyway, almost all of them took a year to accomplish their goal - slow and steady. I must say, I was impressed by their dedication and got me thinking, "Hey, dude! I think I could do that!" So, rather than bore the tar out of you making daily entries about the riggers of weight loss, I think I will check in weekly and let you know how things are going. I've been wanting/needing to do this for a long, long time. AND, that means hitting the gym (again - it's a life-time-thingy) and reporting in. I'll use WEDNESDAY to report and call it "Weight Watchers Weigh-in", "Walley-The-Whale Weigh-in", "Wednesday's Whaling-Wall" OR something like that!!!
ANYONE WANT TO JOIN ME - a journey is a lot more fun with someone along!?! . . . come on now!
6 comments:
I'm in...I had dreams all night that I was on a treadmill (do you think that is a sign). I have got to get in shape, maybe if strengthen my body it won't hurt...I have been thowing my back out just putting the stroller in the car. Yikes.
Oh my! I wish I had the motivation - I really need to do something about this middle-aged spread! Good luck! I am trying to get my mind-set right!
As you know I'm on that journey myself....so wishing you luck and watch out for Aspartame...
http://www.communicationagents.com/sepp/2004/06/10/aspartame_and_multiple_sclerosis_neurosurgeons_warning.htm
I just started this week again also. I am using the body bugg which is in my opinion the best thing to keep you honest. You can use any diet or program with it.
Trust me Berta....you certainly aren't alone in this process. When I went V.T. yesterday, our conversations turned to the same topic. We all fight it together! It's a battle, that we just keep trying to win...win, slip . . . start over again. The only thing I can stick with is the road, treadmill and pilates. I think it's mostly a battle with our own minds. Isn't it sad, that we can't love ourselves the way we are. We always think the grass is greener on the other side. I think you're fabulous Berta. You always have been!
Frozen blueberries are awesome! And great blended up in some vanilla yorgurt. Makes the yogurt really cold.
Post a Comment