I took these photos just a few hours ago as the sun was going down. We took the dogs for a walk, breathed fresh, WARM air and enjoyed the calm evening. Our winters are absolutely worth it because the reward is our spring and summer! There's no guarantee that it won't look like this in a week or so - just from years past! Idaho is always behind the rest of the country in just about everything - fashion TO spring! We're just now enjoying the budding trees and bushes while the rest of the WORLD has full-blown spring going on but, at least it's here!!!
This mosaic is my entry for Mosaic Monday at Mary's blogpad - always fun to see everyone's mosaic for the week. Go take a 'look-see'.
Journal Notes:
We had a nice dinner tonight reminiscent of Whitney and Schuyler - tilapia, red potatoes, spinach salad and mixed veggies! Gma joined us and is feeling so much better. The doc is having her drop by for some tests because her blood sugar was a little high. Her spirits are good and had a great day at church - so she reports. She's going to start walking again tomorrow at the park - that's a great sign and she's watching what she eats - staying away from sugar and sweets.
10 comments:
What stunning images! You have really captured the beauty of new life and Spring.
Your dinner sounded yummy too!
Best wishes for a happy week,
Natasha.
glad you got out to enjoy this summer weather, we were outside most of the day today! one word, GORGEOUS!!!!
glad to know grandma is feeling back to her self again. i had a dream about grandpa last night. he was sitting in your yard on the grass just hanging out in the spring sun and he was just sitting there smiling. just sitting with a content warm smile on his face. i missed him a lot and started crying in my dream. i told you and gma about it and both of you were curious to see him too. kinda weird eh?
glad your taking pics!
bodi sees your pic on the computer and is grinning and saying "grandma" he misses you guys and so do we.
xoxox
w
I love what the world looks like this time of the year, we enjoying the same joys!!!
BTW in reply to your question.
I did WW online and on my own...when I went to SA on holiday I joined as wanted the English books and better understanding of the program, I had already lost 10kg's at that stage, went to 6 meetings, which I did enjoy - lost with them and came home and joined Germany online WW - only time I go to a meeting here is to buy products or my tracking book, never stay as cant understand what the leader is saying anyway.
To me, your mosaic is as lovely as soft stained glass art. Really nice!
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
What beautiful light you captured - everything so softly lit!
Amanda
What a gorgeous shot of SPRING. I love it!
fantastic pics Berta (as always :))- love the spring as well - my favourite season.
cheers from munich
Kerstin
stunning shots! :)
also really glad to hear that your mom is feeling better. :)
What a beautiful mosaic!
That is so pretty. Wow.
You are right. Doesn't Spring and Summer always make up for the worst of winters? I am just so thankful for it each year!
Post a Comment